- The United Kingdom’s House of Lords rejected the Home Rule bill by a vote of 326-69.
- A no-confidence motion passed in the German Reichstag.
- Turkey replied to the ultimatum of the great powers and agreed to give up most of Adrianople except for the Muslim shrines, but it refused to surrender the Aegean islands.
- Died: Hasan Riza Pasha, 41, the Ottoman Governor of Scutari and defender against the Montenegrin siege, was assassinated in a plot by Essad Pasha Toptani, who took over as commander of Turkish forces the next day.
- Izzet Pasha was appointed commander in chief of Turkish forces
The vote of no-confidence in the German Reichstag concerned the expropriation of Polish land in Prussia. The Balkan allies rejected the terms of the new Ottoman government and denounced the armistice.